Tuesday, February 24, 2009

About the buckles

For those of you that read about the buckles earlier on, I talked to a really nice woman about them. This nice lady erased them off my record, It took nothing on my part to get them erased. It really amazed me, the people that take your items appearntly get the memo from the boss about erasing the them from the records.

My faith has been restored in mankind. It seemed as if all hope was lost for us as a species, but then random people keep my hope alive. That guy that holds the door to the woman who lets you out on a crowded street. I want to say thank you to all those good people out there that keep hope alive.

On a different note, I have cleared active duty. Leet me say, I feel like a free man. In a month I have to call in to my national guard unit. I'll miss my brothers who've stood beside me through thick and thin, through 2 deployments, through many drunken nights in Nashvegas. A bunch of guys from all over the USA thrown together and have developed a bond that brings them closer than most families. I'll miss y'all, God bless.

3 comments:

  1. Glad the buckle debacle is over and your wallet is not any lighter. Hope springs eternal and the caring of strangers should not be underestimated. It is nice to know that there are still some good people out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey civilian life is awesome, but its not the promised land a lot of people build it up to be. Hopefully you're better adjusted than I am, but I've had some 3 years out now and have learned a few things. If you ever want to talk, or need a job, let me know.

    ReplyDelete