Sunday, August 23, 2009

I hate school

As you can tell from the title I don't like school...yet. I haven't even started. I'm planning on going to Blinn JC in Texas. The lady that helps the "special" (special being military) kids is awesome and really tries to help. I haven't registered for any classes because the BORIS(Blinn Online Registration System) is written in Greek. I don't speak Greek and don't want to learn to. All the classes are currently closed as well. I'm going to have to foot the bill for my classes for the first semester because I don't have my acceptance letter from the GI Bill Place. My military education is only good for a physical education credit of 2hrs. I spent 5yrs in the Army, and all I get is 2 fucking hrs credit? Wow what a crock. Thank you uncle sam.

BOHICA

4 comments:

  1. I have 12 units of marksmanship, land navigation, first aid, and something survival. None of it applies to any degree pattern. Like always, suck it up and move on. I think if you go in with an open mind, even with the mindset that you're above it all--you'll find that it's not too bad a place/position to be in. Once you get your paperwork straightened out, you're going to get paid for 4 years for doing nothing but studying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BLINN!!! I have credits from there!! I ended up graduating from A&M, but the teachers I had at Blinn were great! I really wish you well and hope things go well. Yeah, I must agree that military experience is worth more than 2 credits... Would A&M give you more credits, even of they were electives? I'm pretty sure they have a military science program. Just a random thought. Plus I think A&M would be lucky to have you as a student!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no ma`am, still 2 credits. I loked into it lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Brandon,

    I had to ask Jason what BOHICA meant...

    -Robyn :)

    ReplyDelete