Thursday, January 17, 2013

New Year, New Ideas...

Well, the end of the world has come and gone and we are all here. So that was a crock, no big deal. Now we have a whole new set of problems to deal with. Tax increases, gun control scares, drought and a truck load of other stuff. I don't follow the news too much because it depresses me. Frankly I'm scared to death, I don't think I'm going to make enough money to pay the bills. I'd like to tell the senate and congress a few things: 1st- I make enough money to pay the bills, barely, right now. What the hell do I pay your sorry asses for? I served my country and asked no questions. I went where I was told and did as I was told. Why is it that I now can barely afford to live? 2nd- Hey Mr. President, If you want guns registered and want to take away some of them, come and get mine. I'd be honored to have you as my guest. We'll have a nice sit down talk about how you want to take away my RIGHT to defend myself and my home. Then we'll talk about your inability to convince me that you have my best interests at heart. 3rd- More taxes on my to pay for welfare, medicaid, medicare and other government handouts? Get bent!! Go pound sand!!! I've got words for you, but I was told the excessive use of sterotypical "4 letter words" make you look ignorant and undeucated. I work for my money, I have never accepted a hand out. Your shitty system for doling out "rewards" for NOT working makes me sick. There needs to be more rules surrounding your "entitlements" than what you currently have. 4th- I need to wait till I cool off to go any farther with my ideations. All I'll say is "Come and take it"

1 comment:

  1. Hi.Someone checks in once in awhile. Keep writing. One old lady out here in California reads what you put down. lorraine

    ReplyDelete